Monday, March 2, 2009

A BIG update




So, instead of ONE pea in our jar, we are having two! Finding out we were having twin babies absolutely shocked me. I guess it's just one of those things that you never think would actually happen to you. In a book that my fabulous sister Laura gave me called, "Ready or Not, Here We Come" I identified with this quote entirely.


It said, "I know that God doesn't send us anything we can't handle, I'm just pretty sure he has me mixed up with someone else."


I feel this way often when I think of becoming a twin Mama. I will try and keep everything updated a little better from here on out, I know it's been a while since I have gotten on here and updated everything. So, here are a few pictures of me these days!

2 comments:

Tyson Winslow said...

you are getting so big. So cute :) I am happy for you.

Sparkle Mama said...

You are one HOT prego gal! Whoever took your pictures did a great job :) ha ha! LOVE YA!