Thursday, November 13, 2008

a PEA in our jar!

As most of you are already aware, we are having a baby in June. I am sick as a dog and Tyson is...hungry (I'm not much for cookin' these days) Last night we had an emergency room adventure. I hadn't had fluids that I kept down for about two days or so and I was getting pretty worried so I called the doctor and he told me to go on in and get some IV fluids. I did and it took FOREVER as well as made me all puffy. I look like a little kid with fat wrists and toes. I'll get some pictures up, I promise. My camera cord is just missing as of late...anyways....more later!!

3 comments:

Kristine and Ryan said...

So excited for you guys! Do you know when in June you are due? We can enjoy the good life together. :) Hope you start feeling better soon! People keep telling me it should be any day now...

Sparkle Mama said...

Sorry to hear you have been so sick... that is no fun! I know now not fun those trips to the hospital can be :( Hang in there!

Charlotte said...

Oh man- been there, done that more times than I'd like to count! Usually if you can keep down at least one full glass of liquid, that's as good as an I.V. Yuck! Like I told Kristine, a half a cheese stick, wrapped in really thin deli sliced meat every couple of hours works wonders. Sounds AWFUL, but it usually stays down.