Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back in Utah!







So, its time for another update on the Masons. The boys are growing fast. Twins present some unique challenges for mothers I have decided. The latest issue is extreme possessiveness. I'm sorry, but it is IMPOSSIBLE to teach a 14 month old to share....if any of you guys have any ideas on how please share them with me (no pun intended). We, unfortunately do not have two of every toy and it seems that one toy is always the most interesting to both of them at the same time.

Things have been going ok. Tyson does not have a job right now, so this is rather stressful. He has been looking for almost a month. I know that they Lord is watching over us though, because we have managed to stay afloat without income. We are hoping that this month presents something that will work with his crazy school schedule.

We've mostly been hanging out and enjoying being together. The boys antics keep us pretty well entertained. Next week we will head to Bear lake for the week for one last vacation before the grind of the school year. Hope everyone else is doing well.

p.s. I'll let you try and figure out who's who..... :)

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Hang in there! These are darling pics. I'm sorry that I can't tell who is who! Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Crystalyn said...

Those boys are so silly! I can't believe how big they are now!!! I'm glad you guys are back in Utah, although I wish that we still lived close by so we could just run over and hang out.
I love those pictures! :)