Thursday, May 14, 2009

Karen's wedding and more


Here is an update on my belly. This was just last week. I was a bridesmaid for Karen's wedding and it was pretty fun. I am REALLY swollen in this picture because of standing SO MUCH at the wedding.

Yesterday I spent about five hours in the hospital. It was pretty boring but over all, I think everything is ok. I have an appointment tomorrow to make sure I am not progressing and don't need to deliver my boys. I have been having some high blood pressure issues so they are starting to watch a little closer now.

I feel pretty tired and uncomfortable. Its hard to get things done...I don't even have a hospital bag packed yet. I know I need to get on those things though...if I expect to have what I need when I actually do go in to labor. I'll keep everybody posted on how it's going.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

wow, beth, you're only 26 days away, that is great! i say bring on the labor now! you've gone far for having twins in there. we'll be thinking and praying for you. hang in there!

Sparkle Mama said...

well, i am not surprised that you still look as beautiful as ever :) thanks for posting a picture...i really wanted to see you and your belly! i love you.

Kristine and Ryan said...

You are looking so great. Almost there!

Karen said...

Yea! My wedding made it into your blog! That dress turned out just fine. You girls were so cute.